Smart home technology is improving life for everyone, even your furry little friends. These days, there are tons of products available for pets who live in the lap of luxury, from smart feeders that automatically dispense food to treadmills designed for felines.
For those who like to spoil their dogs and cats, heres the latest and greatest pet technology to bring into your home!
For some dogs, a quick game of fetch is never enough. If this sounds familiar, then the iFetch might just be for you. This automatic ball launcher will have your pooch running around all day long with up to 300 throws per battery charge. Various distance settings that range from 10 to 40 feet allow you to set it up inside or out, so your dog can chase tennis balls to its hearts content even when youre not home. And for the ones who love digging holes, the iDig is also worth checking out!
Is your feline enjoying the cat nip a bit too much? For cats that could afford to lose a few pounds, the Little Cat from PetDing is the perfect solution. Essentially a large hamster wheel with a built-in LED light that cats love to chase after, its like an exercise program designed to get your little fur ball off the couch. Available in four different colors, itll look great in any house or apartment.
There are lots of pet cameras available for those who suffer a little separation anxiety during the day, but the Petcube Bites does more than just let you check in on them. The two-way speaker allows your cat or dog to hear the comfort of your voice when youre away and you can even reward good behavior with the built-in treat dispenser.
Wagz Smart Door
Nobody wants an unwelcomed visitor coming through the doggy door. Now you can keep out any surprises with the Wagz Smart Door that uses a unique ID tag in the collar that only opens the door for your pets. You can even control when theyre allowed to go outside and use the live HD video camera to monitor any motion around the door.
Published with permission from RISMedia.
Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Assistant (Chalk, Refurbished, Plain Box) – EXPANSYS Japan
Best Amazon Prime Day Arlo, Nest, Ring, Blink & Smart Home Deals 2020: Top Security Camera, Video Doorbell, Floodlight, Alarm & Philips Hue Sales Presented by Deal Tomato
Prime Day smart home & security camera deals for 2020 are finally here, browse all the latest Prime Day Ring Video Doorbell, Nest Protect & Thermostat, Philips Hue smart LED bulb, Arlo Pro & Blink Mini sales listed belowPrime Day home secur…
Which Smart Home Heating Should You Choose?
Not all smart heating control systems are suited for every lifestyle and home, with some more and less beneficial than others. SMART stands for ‘Self-Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology’, and differs from standard heating controls by allowing you to control every aspect of your heating schedule from either a phone or tablet. Although room thermostats and timers allow you to control each room instead of your whole home, as long as you have internet access, smart home heating devices let you control your heating from your phone, no matter where you are in the world.
Today, we’re running through 7 of the best smart heating thermostats and systems, comparing features, benefits and what type of home they’re most suitable for.
– 7 day, & 5/2 day scheduling with a pre-configured schedule included
– Choice of up to 4 time periods a day
– Minimum On-Time & Cycle Rate settings ensuring compatibility with many boilers
– Table stand for ease of positioning
– Alert messages to assist fault-finding with a fail-safe mode
– Wireless technology makes upgrading easier and the installation time shorter with less wiring involved
– Homes that require high levels of automatic control that provide significant energy efficiency for a wide range of boilers and systems.
– Single Heating Zone Control
– 7 Day, 5/2 Day, or 24 Hour Control
– Programmable Room Thermostat
– Easily Programmed With The Associated App
– Homes that are just starting to take the first steps into using smart home heating
– Homes that need a single heating zone control
– Homes that have either combination or standard boiler systems
– Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
– Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
– Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day
– Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface
– Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
– Optimisation features include optimum start and stop & delayed start boiler control. Allows the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
– Homes with any boiler and almost every heating system
– Homes with 230V on/off OpenTherm appliances (gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps)
– Ability to control water temperature and heating
– Self-learning functions to make every experience a unique one, helping it to understand your home’s needs
– Using a smart weather compensation feature and weather data, the vSMART can tell your boiler how hard it has to work to get your home to your required temperature
– You can connect multiple vSMART controllers to one app
– Homes with Valliant ecoTEC system/open vented boilers
– Households that want to be able to control water temperature from anywhere too
– A 7-day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day
– LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
– Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
– Choice of 3 different built-in programmes
– ‘Holiday’ button
– Homes with heating and stored hot water in complete systems
– Homes with older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there’s no interlocking control valve
– Households with different heating needs from day-to-day
– One channel thermostat system with two radiator thermostats to start zoning your system
– Smart heating & hot water control
– Quick & simple to install using an industry-standard backplate
– Easy Zoning with the addition of extra Wiser Radiator Thermostats
– Homes with combination boilers
– Households that want to start a zoned system to control individual zones within the home
– Automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises
– Optimum Start, Optimum Stop and Delayed Start
– No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems
– Scheduled maintenance alert
– Automatic Summer/Winter time change
– Up to four independent time & temperature settings
– Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
– Domestic premises
– Most central heating systems and combi boilers
For more smart home heating controls, check out our full range today at MonsterPlumb. If you’re not interested in smart technology when it comes to controlling the heating and water temperature in your home, take a look at our selection of heating controls and valves.
IoT9 months ago
IOT Dog Daycare Robot with Dog Food Water Feeding | Nevon Projects
Smart Lighting10 months ago
Delta’s Bluetooth Panel Light Becomes the First Smart Lighting Product to Achieve a UL Iot Security … – Smart City
IoT8 months ago
Smart Home Tech: What are the best smart thermostat options?
Smart Gadgets8 months ago
VW explains how the ID.4 electric SUV gets smart about coasting
Home Security8 months ago
Getting Past Cybersecurity In IoT Devices And Exploring Their Performance | The Cyber Security Place
Home Security6 months ago
Precision agriculture using AI and IoT to usher in the next revolution in food security
Home Security7 months ago
I’m excited by this Amazon Prime Day smart home bargain – Ring doorbell and Echo Show bundle | T3
Smart Gadgets8 months ago
China’s Tesla rival Xpeng sets sights on Europe as it delivers first batch of smart electric cars to Norway | South China Morning Post