As technology continues to improve, people can use it in different ways to make home life easier. This includes purchasing smart home technology designed to take care of and help your dog. If you can’t always be at your house, you should look into these pieces of dog technology to add automation to your home so you can care for your furry friend.
Wireless Dog Fence
Dogs like to run around while outside, but some of them will get distracted and run towards dangerous objects. For example, your dog may want to chase a car on the road. If you want to let your dog spend a lot of time outside, you should look into a wireless dog fence.
The PetSafe Wireless Fence Containment System stands out as an excellent choice since you can easily set it up. Many of these containment systems will prevent your dog from leaving the yard while training him or her not to past a certain point. This way, your dog can enjoy the outdoors without worrying you.
To find the perfect PetSafe wireless dog fence for your home, yard, and pet, check out The Pampered Pup for more information.
Automatic Dog Feeder
If you have to leave your house, or if you can’t go home to feed your dog lunch, you may want to pick up an automatic dog feeder. This device will dispense a set amount of food into the dog bowl based on the times you program it to activate. Doing so will allow your dog to consistently get food even if you can’t stop by the house.
If you get an automatic dog feeder, you will only need to worry about refilling it whenever the dog food starts to get low. Otherwise, it will continue to dispense food for you. Keep in mind you can find different types of dog feeders with various features, so you should find the one that appeals to you.
Automatic Water Fountain
If you get a food dispenser, you should also look into automatic water fountains for your dog. Just like with the food dispenser, you can set up automatic water fountains to put water into the bowl so your dog can get a drink. You can set it up to dispense water at different times of the day so your pet can always have access to it.
Keep in mind that different water fountains will hold up to certain amounts of water, so you will need to refill it as needed. You can also purchase one that connects to your smartphone so you can dispense water while away from your home. This way, if your dog gets particularly thirsty, you can refill the water bowl.
Dog Camera and Treat Dispenser
Sometimes, your dog will miss you when you have to leave the house or go somewhere else. Luckily, you can get a dog camera to easily see and talk with your furry friend if you miss him or her. Most of these devices allow you to see your dog from your phone while allowing you to talk with your dog through a microphone.
As an added bonus, some of these devices will allow you to shoot treats out of them. This means you can have your pet do some tricks and reward him or her after you see your dog perform them. You can also get versions that will display your face to your dog so he or she will come when you call.
When you own a dog, your house may start to smell, have allergens, pet dandruff and even fur in the air. This can cause the air to feel gross, so you and your dog could potentially have a harder time relaxing in the house. Due to this, an air purifier can help you to have cleaner air so you and your dog can enjoy your home.
An air purifier works well if your family doesn’t want to deal with dog smells in the house. The air purifier will help you to reduce that smell without spraying air freshener all over your house. This will then make your home more comfortable since you can improve the air quality.
Electronic Dog Door
As an added point to letting your dog go outside, you should look into an electronic dog door. These dog doors allow you to attach a collar to your dog that works as a key. When your dog approaches the dog door, the door will unlock and your dog can go through without bringing in other animals.
This device works well if your dog likes to go outside, but you don’t want to constantly open the door to let him or her out. This means that people or other animals can’t break in through the dog door since it will lock itself whenever your dog doesn’t use it.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Dogs tend to shed all over the place, so it can be time consuming and difficult to vacuum their fur. If your dog tends to shed or make a mess, you should purchase a robotic vacuum cleaner. This device will seek out messes and quickly pick them up so you don’t want to worry about them.
Robotic vacuum cleaners are excellent options for most homes since they will make cleaning easier for you. You can find different vacuum cleaners that will vary in battery life and settings, so do some research and find the right one for your home.
Automatic Dog Pad
Some owners will have their dogs use the bathroom outside while others may purchase dog pads instead. However, dog pads can quickly make your home smell and they can be a pain to clean up. Luckily, you can now purchase an automatic dog pad to help you out.
You can have the pad clean itself at the touch of a button on your smartphone. You can also set it up to automatically clean the dog pad at set intervals or when your dog steps off of the device. You will need to replace the dog pad at times, but this device will make your dog’s bathroom breaks easier for you.
Dog Heating Pad
Dogs can easily get cold during the evening and the winter. If you have a small dog, he or she may bundle in blankets often due to the cold weather. A dog heating pad stands out as an excellent way to keep your dog warm when you can’t be home or when your dog goes to bed.
This heating pad allows you to use high settings so your dog can quickly heat up after going outside. You also have low settings to help your dog stay warm during the evenings or the cold months of the year. Either way, you can keep your dog warm.
It’s nice to find different ways to automate your home or use technology to make life easier for you and your dog. Each of these products will assist you when it comes to caring for your pet in various ways so you can both be happy. Feel free to review them so you can purchase the products that provide the most advantages to your situation.
Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Assistant (Chalk, Refurbished, Plain Box) – EXPANSYS Japan
Best Amazon Prime Day Arlo, Nest, Ring, Blink & Smart Home Deals 2020: Top Security Camera, Video Doorbell, Floodlight, Alarm & Philips Hue Sales Presented by Deal Tomato
Prime Day smart home & security camera deals for 2020 are finally here, browse all the latest Prime Day Ring Video Doorbell, Nest Protect & Thermostat, Philips Hue smart LED bulb, Arlo Pro & Blink Mini sales listed belowPrime Day home secur…
Which Smart Home Heating Should You Choose?
Not all smart heating control systems are suited for every lifestyle and home, with some more and less beneficial than others. SMART stands for ‘Self-Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology’, and differs from standard heating controls by allowing you to control every aspect of your heating schedule from either a phone or tablet. Although room thermostats and timers allow you to control each room instead of your whole home, as long as you have internet access, smart home heating devices let you control your heating from your phone, no matter where you are in the world.
Today, we’re running through 7 of the best smart heating thermostats and systems, comparing features, benefits and what type of home they’re most suitable for.
– 7 day, & 5/2 day scheduling with a pre-configured schedule included
– Choice of up to 4 time periods a day
– Minimum On-Time & Cycle Rate settings ensuring compatibility with many boilers
– Table stand for ease of positioning
– Alert messages to assist fault-finding with a fail-safe mode
– Wireless technology makes upgrading easier and the installation time shorter with less wiring involved
– Homes that require high levels of automatic control that provide significant energy efficiency for a wide range of boilers and systems.
– Single Heating Zone Control
– 7 Day, 5/2 Day, or 24 Hour Control
– Programmable Room Thermostat
– Easily Programmed With The Associated App
– Homes that are just starting to take the first steps into using smart home heating
– Homes that need a single heating zone control
– Homes that have either combination or standard boiler systems
– Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
– Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
– Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day
– Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface
– Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
– Optimisation features include optimum start and stop & delayed start boiler control. Allows the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
– Homes with any boiler and almost every heating system
– Homes with 230V on/off OpenTherm appliances (gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps)
– Ability to control water temperature and heating
– Self-learning functions to make every experience a unique one, helping it to understand your home’s needs
– Using a smart weather compensation feature and weather data, the vSMART can tell your boiler how hard it has to work to get your home to your required temperature
– You can connect multiple vSMART controllers to one app
– Homes with Valliant ecoTEC system/open vented boilers
– Households that want to be able to control water temperature from anywhere too
– A 7-day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day
– LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
– Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
– Choice of 3 different built-in programmes
– ‘Holiday’ button
– Homes with heating and stored hot water in complete systems
– Homes with older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there’s no interlocking control valve
– Households with different heating needs from day-to-day
– One channel thermostat system with two radiator thermostats to start zoning your system
– Smart heating & hot water control
– Quick & simple to install using an industry-standard backplate
– Easy Zoning with the addition of extra Wiser Radiator Thermostats
– Homes with combination boilers
– Households that want to start a zoned system to control individual zones within the home
– Automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises
– Optimum Start, Optimum Stop and Delayed Start
– No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems
– Scheduled maintenance alert
– Automatic Summer/Winter time change
– Up to four independent time & temperature settings
– Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
– Domestic premises
– Most central heating systems and combi boilers
For more smart home heating controls, check out our full range today at MonsterPlumb. If you’re not interested in smart technology when it comes to controlling the heating and water temperature in your home, take a look at our selection of heating controls and valves.
IoT6 months ago
IOT Dog Daycare Robot with Dog Food Water Feeding | Nevon Projects
Smart Gadgets5 months ago
VW explains how the ID.4 electric SUV gets smart about coasting
IoT5 months ago
Smart Home Tech: What are the best smart thermostat options?
IoT5 months ago
Building Solar Energy Monitoring Systems Using IoT – floLIVE
Home Security5 months ago
Getting Past Cybersecurity In IoT Devices And Exploring Their Performance | The Cyber Security Place
Smart Gadgets5 months ago
China’s Tesla rival Xpeng sets sights on Europe as it delivers first batch of smart electric cars to Norway | South China Morning Post
Smart Lighting7 months ago
Delta’s Bluetooth Panel Light Becomes the First Smart Lighting Product to Achieve a UL Iot Security … – Smart City
Home Security7 months ago
AQara N100 Smart Door Lock Fingerprint NFC Password Unlock Smart Home Work With Apple HomeKit Mijia APP With Doorbell – Mega Deal #FF93 | Heliotropab