Angelpaw, the global leader in cloud SaaS software that empowers pet crematoriums, veterinarians and pet parents, today announced the world’s only Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) real-time pet tracking platform. The Angelpaw RFID platform fully digitizes the entire pet cremation lifecycle for crematoriums, veterinarians, and pet parents to increase operational efficiencies and accuracy, reduce errors and processing times, and provide full transparency to all within the ecosystem.
The Angelpaw RFID platform integrates the latest RFID technology to most efficiently manage pet crematorium operations and veterinarian office order capture, tracking and reporting, all while providing full transparency to pet parents. Angelpaw uses Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID to read and write data digitally onto tags. Fixed overhead antennas, proximity and mobile handheld scanners track pets real-time through the entire cremation processes at the crematory, veterinarian office and deliver vans.
Veterinarians no longer are required to print or write on paper tags. Veterinaries simply scan an Angelpaw UHF RFID plastic tag, the pet and pet parent data is instantly digitally stored onto the tag, drastically reducing errors and processing time.
James Byler, Angelpaw’s founder and CEO, is an entrepreneur who had already created multiple startups when he developed the technology and launched a company to provide it to pet owners, based on his own experience. His dogs had died, he recalls, and when their remains were cremated, the veterinarian’s office had little information to offer him regarding the location of their cremains, or how they were being cared for. In fact, Byler found, the management of pet remains typically relies on paper records as those remains are picked up from a vet’s office and transferred to a crematorium, then when the cremains are later returned, so that they can be provided to the owners or be disposed of, as requested.
Crematoriums automate data collection drastically reducing human effort and errors. Fixed overhead antennas, proximity and mobile handheld scanners detect and read tags not in line-of-sight, over 150 feet away, and within groups of tags simultaneously. Loading dock antennas automatically pre-check groups of pets within vans as they enter facilities. RFID tags within range are automatically updated with change order requests. Pre-established station handhelds and proximity scanners, scan pets into stations and out once services are performed with time and user stamps, offering huge operational efficiencies.
If the owners have specific requests, such as a paw print or a tuft of fur, the process can become more complex. The lack of information, Byler says, creates undue stress for the “parents” and can often lead to errors. To put his new technology to the test, Byler opened a pet crematorium in San Diego under the same name as that of his new company.
I built a technology platform to do a couple of things,
to fulfill the requirements of a crematorium, ensuring errors are never made, no animals are lost and the cremains are tracked properly.
The solution also provides an automated way to prove the remains were properly handled.
Our industry is one in which we have to be right every time, there is no room for error
says James Byler, Founder and CEO.
The Angelpaw RFID platform is the most accurate, secure and flexible solution on the market today. Angelpaw is the only company in the world to apply RFID to pet cremation. We’re changing and redefining the entire pet cremation industry!
Author: Tim Cole
Image Credit: Pixabay
Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Assistant (Chalk, Refurbished, Plain Box) – EXPANSYS Japan
Best Amazon Prime Day Arlo, Nest, Ring, Blink & Smart Home Deals 2020: Top Security Camera, Video Doorbell, Floodlight, Alarm & Philips Hue Sales Presented by Deal Tomato
Prime Day smart home & security camera deals for 2020 are finally here, browse all the latest Prime Day Ring Video Doorbell, Nest Protect & Thermostat, Philips Hue smart LED bulb, Arlo Pro & Blink Mini sales listed belowPrime Day home secur…
Which Smart Home Heating Should You Choose?
Not all smart heating control systems are suited for every lifestyle and home, with some more and less beneficial than others. SMART stands for ‘Self-Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology’, and differs from standard heating controls by allowing you to control every aspect of your heating schedule from either a phone or tablet. Although room thermostats and timers allow you to control each room instead of your whole home, as long as you have internet access, smart home heating devices let you control your heating from your phone, no matter where you are in the world.
Today, we’re running through 7 of the best smart heating thermostats and systems, comparing features, benefits and what type of home they’re most suitable for.
– 7 day, & 5/2 day scheduling with a pre-configured schedule included
– Choice of up to 4 time periods a day
– Minimum On-Time & Cycle Rate settings ensuring compatibility with many boilers
– Table stand for ease of positioning
– Alert messages to assist fault-finding with a fail-safe mode
– Wireless technology makes upgrading easier and the installation time shorter with less wiring involved
– Homes that require high levels of automatic control that provide significant energy efficiency for a wide range of boilers and systems.
– Single Heating Zone Control
– 7 Day, 5/2 Day, or 24 Hour Control
– Programmable Room Thermostat
– Easily Programmed With The Associated App
– Homes that are just starting to take the first steps into using smart home heating
– Homes that need a single heating zone control
– Homes that have either combination or standard boiler systems
– Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
– Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
– Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day
– Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface
– Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
– Optimisation features include optimum start and stop & delayed start boiler control. Allows the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
– Homes with any boiler and almost every heating system
– Homes with 230V on/off OpenTherm appliances (gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps)
– Ability to control water temperature and heating
– Self-learning functions to make every experience a unique one, helping it to understand your home’s needs
– Using a smart weather compensation feature and weather data, the vSMART can tell your boiler how hard it has to work to get your home to your required temperature
– You can connect multiple vSMART controllers to one app
– Homes with Valliant ecoTEC system/open vented boilers
– Households that want to be able to control water temperature from anywhere too
– A 7-day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day
– LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
– Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
– Choice of 3 different built-in programmes
– ‘Holiday’ button
– Homes with heating and stored hot water in complete systems
– Homes with older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there’s no interlocking control valve
– Households with different heating needs from day-to-day
– One channel thermostat system with two radiator thermostats to start zoning your system
– Smart heating & hot water control
– Quick & simple to install using an industry-standard backplate
– Easy Zoning with the addition of extra Wiser Radiator Thermostats
– Homes with combination boilers
– Households that want to start a zoned system to control individual zones within the home
– Automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises
– Optimum Start, Optimum Stop and Delayed Start
– No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems
– Scheduled maintenance alert
– Automatic Summer/Winter time change
– Up to four independent time & temperature settings
– Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
– Domestic premises
– Most central heating systems and combi boilers
For more smart home heating controls, check out our full range today at MonsterPlumb. If you’re not interested in smart technology when it comes to controlling the heating and water temperature in your home, take a look at our selection of heating controls and valves.
IoT3 months ago
Smart Home Tech: What are the best smart thermostat options?
Home Security2 months ago
Getting Past Cybersecurity In IoT Devices And Exploring Their Performance | The Cyber Security Place
IoT2 months ago
Building Solar Energy Monitoring Systems Using IoT – floLIVE
Smart Gadgets2 months ago
VW explains how the ID.4 electric SUV gets smart about coasting
IoT2 months ago
Enerman’s Vision Is To “Provide Innovative Solutions To Save Energy And Reduce Carbon Footprint, Digitize Every PV Plant And Make It IOT Ready” In The Solar Renewable Space.
Home Security2 months ago
Boundary Launch DIY Z-Wave Smart Home Security System – Automated Home
IoT2 months ago
Purina to take guesswork out of pet nutrition with IoT ‘smart bowl’ – Smart City
Smart Gadgets2 months ago
China’s Tesla rival Xpeng sets sights on Europe as it delivers first batch of smart electric cars to Norway | South China Morning Post