People love their pets and vice versa, but there are times you need to leave your pets at home for long durations alone and this is a problematic issue. Well we here propose to design a doggy daycare robot that can monitor as well as feed the dogs or cats in a timely manner.
The Raspberry Pi powered Daycare Robot has the following key features
The Robot is an IOT Based robot that is capable of taking care you your pets alone at home. The robot is integrated with a camera that allows for live streaming over IOT platform to get on demand footage of home. The robot takes monitoring far beyond a security camera as you can control the robot online over internet and move through your house any time you want.
This allows you to be with your pets no matter where you are. The robot is also integrated with a speaker that speaks out to your dogs/cats allowing you to shout at them for any wrongdoings or call them when it is feeding time. An LCD display is also provided as a reference for the messages to be displayed.
The robot is a 3 wheeled drive system with a feeding tray and 2 x steel bins
Bin 1 Stores Dog Food/Cat Food
Bin 2 Stores Water
The robot dispenses appropriate amount of food and water in feeding tray as instructed by user online and then slides open the feeding tray, also it calls out your dog/cat by name to inform about feeding time. Once the pet has eaten it closes the feeding tray. All of this can be monitored online by the pet owner.
This entire system is controlled by a raspberry pi controller that allows for efficient controlling of all robot functionalities.
Approx Dimensions: 50x45x30cm (HxLxW)
Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Assistant (Chalk, Refurbished, Plain Box) – EXPANSYS Japan
Best Amazon Prime Day Arlo, Nest, Ring, Blink & Smart Home Deals 2020: Top Security Camera, Video Doorbell, Floodlight, Alarm & Philips Hue Sales Presented by Deal Tomato
Prime Day smart home & security camera deals for 2020 are finally here, browse all the latest Prime Day Ring Video Doorbell, Nest Protect & Thermostat, Philips Hue smart LED bulb, Arlo Pro & Blink Mini sales listed belowPrime Day home secur…
Which Smart Home Heating Should You Choose?
Not all smart heating control systems are suited for every lifestyle and home, with some more and less beneficial than others. SMART stands for ‘Self-Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology’, and differs from standard heating controls by allowing you to control every aspect of your heating schedule from either a phone or tablet. Although room thermostats and timers allow you to control each room instead of your whole home, as long as you have internet access, smart home heating devices let you control your heating from your phone, no matter where you are in the world.
Today, we’re running through 7 of the best smart heating thermostats and systems, comparing features, benefits and what type of home they’re most suitable for.
– 7 day, & 5/2 day scheduling with a pre-configured schedule included
– Choice of up to 4 time periods a day
– Minimum On-Time & Cycle Rate settings ensuring compatibility with many boilers
– Table stand for ease of positioning
– Alert messages to assist fault-finding with a fail-safe mode
– Wireless technology makes upgrading easier and the installation time shorter with less wiring involved
– Homes that require high levels of automatic control that provide significant energy efficiency for a wide range of boilers and systems.
– Single Heating Zone Control
– 7 Day, 5/2 Day, or 24 Hour Control
– Programmable Room Thermostat
– Easily Programmed With The Associated App
– Homes that are just starting to take the first steps into using smart home heating
– Homes that need a single heating zone control
– Homes that have either combination or standard boiler systems
– Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
– Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
– Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day
– Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface
– Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
– Optimisation features include optimum start and stop & delayed start boiler control. Allows the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
– Homes with any boiler and almost every heating system
– Homes with 230V on/off OpenTherm appliances (gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps)
– Ability to control water temperature and heating
– Self-learning functions to make every experience a unique one, helping it to understand your home’s needs
– Using a smart weather compensation feature and weather data, the vSMART can tell your boiler how hard it has to work to get your home to your required temperature
– You can connect multiple vSMART controllers to one app
– Homes with Valliant ecoTEC system/open vented boilers
– Households that want to be able to control water temperature from anywhere too
– A 7-day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day
– LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
– Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
– Choice of 3 different built-in programmes
– ‘Holiday’ button
– Homes with heating and stored hot water in complete systems
– Homes with older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there’s no interlocking control valve
– Households with different heating needs from day-to-day
– One channel thermostat system with two radiator thermostats to start zoning your system
– Smart heating & hot water control
– Quick & simple to install using an industry-standard backplate
– Easy Zoning with the addition of extra Wiser Radiator Thermostats
– Homes with combination boilers
– Households that want to start a zoned system to control individual zones within the home
– Automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises
– Optimum Start, Optimum Stop and Delayed Start
– No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems
– Scheduled maintenance alert
– Automatic Summer/Winter time change
– Up to four independent time & temperature settings
– Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
– Domestic premises
– Most central heating systems and combi boilers
For more smart home heating controls, check out our full range today at MonsterPlumb. If you’re not interested in smart technology when it comes to controlling the heating and water temperature in your home, take a look at our selection of heating controls and valves.
Smart Gadgets5 months ago
VW explains how the ID.4 electric SUV gets smart about coasting
IoT5 months ago
Smart Home Tech: What are the best smart thermostat options?
IoT5 months ago
Building Solar Energy Monitoring Systems Using IoT – floLIVE
Home Security5 months ago
Getting Past Cybersecurity In IoT Devices And Exploring Their Performance | The Cyber Security Place
Smart Gadgets5 months ago
China’s Tesla rival Xpeng sets sights on Europe as it delivers first batch of smart electric cars to Norway | South China Morning Post
Smart Lighting7 months ago
Delta’s Bluetooth Panel Light Becomes the First Smart Lighting Product to Achieve a UL Iot Security … – Smart City
Home Security7 months ago
AQara N100 Smart Door Lock Fingerprint NFC Password Unlock Smart Home Work With Apple HomeKit Mijia APP With Doorbell – Mega Deal #FF93 | Heliotropab
IoT5 months ago
Android and Nest are making the smart home feel smarter with Matter | Android Central