EnerMAN Technologies provides the most innovative and ingenious IOT based SCADA / Remote monitoring & control solutions for Solar PV plants from the inception of data acquisition at the site equipment level, to in depth analysis of data for actionable insights of plant generation.
EnerMAN is a subsidiary of Avi Solar Energy Pvt Ltd (India’s most trusted independent O&M service provider) for the Solar PV market with experience in over 2Giga Watts of PV plants. EnerMAN was incorporated in July – 2019 and within a span of 2 years, we have achieved a remarkable milestone of acquiring and monitoring a portfolio of over 1000MW plus Solar PV plants In India and across the world.
Our vision is to “Provide Innovative Solutions to Save Energy and Reduce Carbon Footprint, digitize every PV plant and make it IOT ready” in the Solar Renewable Space.
Our mission is to be a global leader for Energy Monitoring Solutions. Our constant efforts are to enable and provide a comprehensive and affordable Energy Management Dashboard to customers with a seamless and ease of access extending exquisite features with IoT as technology and storing all data in the cloud.
EnerMAN SCADA meets the objective of all customer requirements in monitoring the data points real time, assessing, also providing prescient and actionable analytics with alerts to identify faults and rectify them on time to minimize generation of loss.
Be it retrofit or new plants – EnerMAN fits in with precision. We have integrated with all Global Brands of Inverters, WMS, String Combiner Boxes.
EnerMAN provides an end-to-end solution – Hardware, Firmware and Software systems that are developed inhouse enabling us to optimize the cost with zero dependencies on third party suppliers.
Our key products are,
Ashok DM & Somashekar TH co-founded EnerMAN with a high performing team of elite members from Avi Solar with a passion to build global products. Our team comes with a rich experience and proficiency in developing products for Networking, Telecom and Semiconductor in various MNCs. We as a team with intrinsic knowledge, technical know how and strong processes have built the most reliable EnerMAN monitoring solutions with global standards.
Our Product Development team is adroit with real time and hands on experience by visiting the Solar PV plants on the data acquisition methodology at the plants.
Our projects scale from Rooftops to large Utility PV plants with diversified clientele. Our Customers are the Solar PV industry leaders with whom we are proud to associate with Soft Bank Energy, BHEL, Focal Energy, LNB Renewables, Hinduja Renewables, Atria Power, AMP energy, Cleantech Solar, Fourth Partner Energy, SIMCON & Think Energy. Vikram Solar, Madhav Corp, Kushal Power Nepal, Mahawa Solar (SriLanka), Distributed Energy, Rwanda.
Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Assistant (Chalk, Refurbished, Plain Box) – EXPANSYS Japan
Best Amazon Prime Day Arlo, Nest, Ring, Blink & Smart Home Deals 2020: Top Security Camera, Video Doorbell, Floodlight, Alarm & Philips Hue Sales Presented by Deal Tomato
Prime Day smart home & security camera deals for 2020 are finally here, browse all the latest Prime Day Ring Video Doorbell, Nest Protect & Thermostat, Philips Hue smart LED bulb, Arlo Pro & Blink Mini sales listed belowPrime Day home secur…
Which Smart Home Heating Should You Choose?
Not all smart heating control systems are suited for every lifestyle and home, with some more and less beneficial than others. SMART stands for ‘Self-Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology’, and differs from standard heating controls by allowing you to control every aspect of your heating schedule from either a phone or tablet. Although room thermostats and timers allow you to control each room instead of your whole home, as long as you have internet access, smart home heating devices let you control your heating from your phone, no matter where you are in the world.
Today, we’re running through 7 of the best smart heating thermostats and systems, comparing features, benefits and what type of home they’re most suitable for.
– 7 day, & 5/2 day scheduling with a pre-configured schedule included
– Choice of up to 4 time periods a day
– Minimum On-Time & Cycle Rate settings ensuring compatibility with many boilers
– Table stand for ease of positioning
– Alert messages to assist fault-finding with a fail-safe mode
– Wireless technology makes upgrading easier and the installation time shorter with less wiring involved
– Homes that require high levels of automatic control that provide significant energy efficiency for a wide range of boilers and systems.
– Single Heating Zone Control
– 7 Day, 5/2 Day, or 24 Hour Control
– Programmable Room Thermostat
– Easily Programmed With The Associated App
– Homes that are just starting to take the first steps into using smart home heating
– Homes that need a single heating zone control
– Homes that have either combination or standard boiler systems
– Touch-screen interface simplifies scheduling, changing and overriding temperature
– Location-based programming (geo-fencing) adds an automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location
– Scheduling features include 7 and 5/2 day bespoke scheduling with up to 6 time periods a day
– Simple flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install boiler or zone valve interface
– Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting
– Optimisation features include optimum start and stop & delayed start boiler control. Allows the thermostat and boiler to work more efficiently together
– Homes with any boiler and almost every heating system
– Homes with 230V on/off OpenTherm appliances (gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps)
– Ability to control water temperature and heating
– Self-learning functions to make every experience a unique one, helping it to understand your home’s needs
– Using a smart weather compensation feature and weather data, the vSMART can tell your boiler how hard it has to work to get your home to your required temperature
– You can connect multiple vSMART controllers to one app
– Homes with Valliant ecoTEC system/open vented boilers
– Households that want to be able to control water temperature from anywhere too
– A 7-day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day
– LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
– Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
– Choice of 3 different built-in programmes
– ‘Holiday’ button
– Homes with heating and stored hot water in complete systems
– Homes with older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there’s no interlocking control valve
– Households with different heating needs from day-to-day
– One channel thermostat system with two radiator thermostats to start zoning your system
– Smart heating & hot water control
– Quick & simple to install using an industry-standard backplate
– Easy Zoning with the addition of extra Wiser Radiator Thermostats
– Homes with combination boilers
– Households that want to start a zoned system to control individual zones within the home
– Automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises
– Optimum Start, Optimum Stop and Delayed Start
– No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems
– Scheduled maintenance alert
– Automatic Summer/Winter time change
– Up to four independent time & temperature settings
– Auto, manual, holiday, override and off (frost) modes
– Domestic premises
– Most central heating systems and combi boilers
For more smart home heating controls, check out our full range today at MonsterPlumb. If you’re not interested in smart technology when it comes to controlling the heating and water temperature in your home, take a look at our selection of heating controls and valves.
IoT9 months ago
IOT Dog Daycare Robot with Dog Food Water Feeding | Nevon Projects
IoT8 months ago
Smart Home Tech: What are the best smart thermostat options?
Smart Lighting10 months ago
Delta’s Bluetooth Panel Light Becomes the First Smart Lighting Product to Achieve a UL Iot Security … – Smart City
Smart Gadgets8 months ago
VW explains how the ID.4 electric SUV gets smart about coasting
Home Security8 months ago
Getting Past Cybersecurity In IoT Devices And Exploring Their Performance | The Cyber Security Place
Home Security6 months ago
Precision agriculture using AI and IoT to usher in the next revolution in food security
Home Security7 months ago
I’m excited by this Amazon Prime Day smart home bargain – Ring doorbell and Echo Show bundle | T3
Smart Gadgets8 months ago
China’s Tesla rival Xpeng sets sights on Europe as it delivers first batch of smart electric cars to Norway | South China Morning Post